Update: AG Says Man Died from Gunshots at Imperial Buffet Restaurant in Claremont

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > NEW HAMPSHIRE >

State investigators are pursuing multiple leads in the shooting death of 36-year-old Jesse Jarvis outside a bar early Sunday morning in Claremont. No arrests have been made. Police were called at about 12:14 a.m. to the Imperial Buffet restaurant, which has an adjoining bar popular on weekend nights. According to the bar manager, Tony Zhang, Jarvis was just arriving on the property when he was shot in the parking lot. The state's chief medical examiner ruled Jarvis' death a homicide after performing an autopsy Monday afternoon. Jarvis had an extensive criminal history and had been a vocal white supremacist . His father, Anthony, was killed about ten years ago in a shootout with police. The state Attorney General's office, New Hampshire State Police,...

READ MORE >
Update: AG Says Man Died from Gunshots at Imperial Buffet Restaurant in Claremont

Sponsored Content